After spending a month in southwestern South Dakota, it was time to make our way to Colorado. We had hoped to find somewhere to stay in Denver, but it just wasn’t in the cards. Our next option was Alamosa, CO and a visit to the Great Sand Dunes. We hope you enjoy our pictures and videos from our September 2018 trip to the dunes!
New here? If you want to read more about our family adventures, we’ve got you covered!
- 18 Family-Friendly Activities Near Rapid City, SD
- 3 Family-Friendly Camping Games that are Amazingly Fun and Easy to Pack
- Travel South Dakota: Boondocking Near Badlands National Park
- Fun Family Car Activities to do while Traveling
- 5 Must-Dos on a Girls Trip to Walt Disney World
- Our Anniversary Road Trip | New Mexico